(704) 896-2000 Cornelius and I'll assist you to understand all the expenses and identify any inaccuracies.
(704) 896-2000 There are certain standard fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often split between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in North Carolina to help guide you through the process.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually collected (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your sale, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are purchasing a home in Mecklenburg County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not shocked when you arrive at the closing table. I'll be willing to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.