(704) 896-2000 Cornelius and I'll aid you to understand all the expenses and point out any inaccuracies.
(704) 896-2000 There are certain basic expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These costs are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in North Carolina to help guide you through the transaction.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your deal, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
When buying a house in Mecklenburg County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not startled when you get to the closing table. I'll be glad to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.